Reminder! Your application will be activated once you already paid in our bank after 1-2 banking days. Any registration that was not paid within 24 hrs after submission will be automatically purged.
Your placement is not guaranteed if there are precedent registration of new members that was spilled over by an upline, you will be auto-placed by the system to the same group of your sponsor.
Ordering Terms and Conditions
Product Return Policy
Manufacturing Defect of Products. For purposes of this policy, manufacturing defect pertains
to any damages to the product(s) inside the sealed package or container which cannot be
possibly seen upon receipt of the items delivered.
The Distributor may return the item to the Main Ofﬁce of the Company within twenty (20)
days from discovery of the defect, subject to the following mandatory requirements:
1. The Distributor must submit a duly completed Request Form (in printed form or via
electronic mail), specifying therein the reason for the return. The Request Form shall be
available through the Company's ofﬁcial website.
2. The returned items shall be evaluated by the company in order to determine the cause of the
said defect. Once the Company determines that the return is valid, the Company at its sole
discretion may replace the items returned.
Product Shipping and Handling
1. The Company shall accept orders in its Head Ofﬁce, in designated Business Centers, and
through online order through a duly completed Product Order Form from the Company
2. Payments shall be accepted in legal tender of the country wherein the transaction was made.
The Distributor may pay through the Company's online payment facility using available
merchants to facilitate the payment.
3. A Product Order upon full payment shall be processed for shipment upon fourteen (14)
days. Movement of product delivery can be monitored through the tracking system of the
courier contracted by company. The liability of the Company as to the product shall be
terminated once the item(s) has been duly received by the Distributor.
4. If a Product ordered by the Distributor is unavailable at the time of the initial ordering, the
Company shall notify the Distributor of the said fact through the system.
5. Shipping Charges shall be based on the existing rates being charged by the contracted
courier of the Company. Handling fees, on the other hand, shall be based on the relevant
Back Order policy
The Company shall expeditiously ship to Distributors all Products ordered and in stock. Any
out-of-stock Product (unless discontinued) shall be noted as a back order and shall be shipped
to the ordering Distributor immediately upon availability. Back orders may be cancelled upon
the request of the ordering Distributor or Customer in writing prior to shipment.
What is this?
Read in Full page